1/22/11

Word On the Street: CANDYLAND

CANDYLAND EventPreviously I made a remark that nothing of interest is going on in the P.M. world, well silly me to have forgotten that all I had to do was think of an event I’m helping to put together and talk to one of my Sista Girls about local competitions. See where presumption gets you, with a foot in the mouth. Anyway…

The Power House Project and QHCS in Charlotte, NC are putting together an event February 12th 2011 called CANDYLAND. The soiree is a fashion show/mini-ball mash-up with the intent of bringing all the kidz out in Charlotte and raising awareness about the new services offered to MSM in the community.

UNCC modeling troupes Infinity and Xposed will be performing at the event and word has it, they will be ready to show out!

No comments: